SmartEcoCity is an advisor and company accelerator in China & Asia. We promote the move to smart eco-cities in China & Asia and contribute to our Partners business success through advocacy and action.
- China & Asia Smart Eco-City Panorama: High-level models and metrics against which cities can measure their progress. Our Smart Eco-City Panorama shows how a city is ranking according to specific metrics and on what a city should focus on first.
- Financing and case studies: Guidance for Eco-City project and SME financing models, some of which combine public, private and development banks resources.
- Visibility campaigns: Coordinated, joined-voices initiatives to help companies understand that Smart Eco-Cities represent a path to a better future. These campaigns include awards, events, publishing and research.
- Beijing and Shanghai networking events: Invitation-only events where citizens and companies can learn directly from some of the world’s top experts in the many disciplines to create a Smart Eco-City.
China Market Size = growth + urbanization + green + smart
- According to Reuters and The Economist, China is raising the money for a 40 trillion yuan ($6.4 trillion) urbanization program and will see its number of megalopolises grow from 3 in 2000 to 13 in 2020.
- Xinhua published that banks and investors promised 440 billion yuan ($70.3 billion) for China’s smart city projects with MOHURD already selected over 300 pilots, 9 on-going as seen by China Daily.
- China is the world’s largest smart grid market, exceeding the USA in dollar investment and has more than twice as many smart meters installed as the USA according to Bloomberg.