Immediate FREE SEC platform access to our selected members dedicated to the Chinese smart eco-city and low-carbon city market covering Financing, Smart Services, Renewable Energy, Green Building, E-mobility, Water, Healthcare and Recycling. SEC is the only platform dedicated to the Chinese sustainability city market and the gateway to manufacturers, engineering institutes and city authorities. The SEC website is referred by hundreds of internet sources and easily found thanks to our Search Engine Optimization agency. SEC’s newsletter SEC³ is sent to thousand of readers from 40 countries offering maximum coverage to members on the Chinese and Asian low-carbon markets.
The SEC online Eco-Cities Blog and newsletter SEC³:
- Provides News on the national smart eco-city and low-carbon market in China.
- Reviews eco-district developments in all Chinese provinces.
- Publishes in English and Chinese exclusive scientific articles and interviews by companies, scientists and city officials.
- Tracks Sino-foreign partnerships between cities, utilities, research institutes and eco-companies.
- Monitors local and foreign smart eco-innovations in China.
SEC’s national intelligence focuses on the development of the domestic eco-city market, the development of Chinese eco-district market biddings, national norms and standards (MOHURD, MIIT, NDRC, SGCC-CSG) and new regulations and orientation of governmental policy.
China Smart Green Eco-Cities Linkedin group and private member groups in local cities to attend our executive events and benefit from discussions, news and jobs!