Bouygues Construction is a global player in the building, civil works, energy & services and concessions markets. The company generates nearly half its sales outside France. Among the main projects recently handed over or ongoing are the Blossom Residences and Ardmore Park residential developments in Singapore, a cruise ship terminal and bridge in Hong Kong, as well as the Sports Hub in Singapore, the world’s largest sports infrastructure private-public partnership. Bouygues Immobilier is the property arm committed to developing sustainable communities via a pro-active sustainable development policy that it has been pursuing since 2006. In 2008, Bouygues Immobilier handed over its first positive-energy residential programme called Vert Eden in Aix-in-Provence, in the south of France.
Bouygues Telecom covers the French population with its 3G+ network. The company acquired its own fixed network and became an Internet Service Provider (ISP), launching the Bbox broadband router. Bouygues Telecom invented the groundbreaking “all-in-one” solution with ideo, the first quadruple play offer in the market. Bouygues Telecom also launched B&YOU, its no-commitment and web-only range of mobile offers. Bouygues Telecom launched Bbox Sensation, a new range of broadband routers incorporating cutting-edge technologies to enhance the digital home.
Bouygues has several business proposals in energy-efficient and smart buildings:
• Energy performance contracts with, if required, a maintenance contract
• Energy management software (Si@go®, Hypervision®, etc.)
• Bbox gateway home automation applications
• Thermal renovation (the Rehagreen® offer, the flagship renovation project of Challenger)
• The construction of positive-energy buildings, such as Green Office in Meudon
• The design of futuristic, entirely autonomous buildings (autonomous building for citizens)
Bouygues is a benchmark player in the development of eco-districts:
• The development of smart grids such as IssyGrid® in Issy-les-Moulineaux
• E-mobility systems for public tramway/metro lines and private EV charging
• Optimisation of urban street lighting networks (CityBox®)
• Eco-neighbourhood concepts (UrbanEra, Green City) with flagship projects in Europe
More info: www.bouygues.com
Corporate video: Bouygues Overview